I am Glad to be a Canadian

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Well, todays news made me think. I was always so concerned about having to wait for the iPhone 4 here in Canada and what not. Then I realized something today. I am very thankful for waiting. With the news of off coloured screens and antennae issues when the phone is being held, I realized. Early adopters always suffer issues. No matter what the product is, electronics always have issues when they first come out. So yea, I am disappointed I have to wait. But at the same time thankful. By the time the iPhone 4 gets to Canada, Apple will have ironed out most of the kinks with the iPhone 4. Any other Canadians feel this way?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I ain't Canadian but I agree with u. I NEVER get anything electronic on initial release b/c there are always bugs/defects to iron out. And especially with cellphones. I was a B2B acct rep with AT&T and remember when the Bold was 1st released and all the exchanges that had to be done bc of device and software issues. Doesn't always pay to be 1st.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not in Canada but I'm (not so) patiently waiting for the white version. I hope the issues are ironed out before the white ones appear.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
not me I almost died watching Dieter's unboxing bugs I can deal with and Apple always stands behind their product so if there's a prob I can take it to an Apple store and I know they will give me a new one. I would deal with the bugs to have it in the palm of my hand :D but I do see your point.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77