Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok this is confusing to me but i dont get how Gizmodo has the Iphone 4G/HD? I mean where did he the iphone? and why does apple want it back.. don't they have the steps to make em again or so, like why do they need what he has or gotten the iphone 4G.

pvtbeto

Sep 1, 2008
Visit site
uh....

dude you really should have just read one of the many, many articles that explain everything about the prototype down to the smallest detail. as for why they want it back, because it belongs to them i'd wager... some people would consider a prototypeof a very influential product to be a collectors item and worth a lot of money...

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
dude you really should have just read one of the many, many articles that explain everything about the prototype down to the smallest detail. as for why they want it back, because it belongs to them i'd wager... some people would consider a prototypeof a very influential product to be a collectors item and worth a lot of money...

"How" has someone not read on of the 3,000 articles yet? Yahoo! even ran a story on it!
:confused:

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
To the OP, REALLY? Sorry dude but I don't think that your post is making you sound very informed. As others have said try reading more then just the headline next time. This thread=FAIL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77