App update notification issue

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
There are two apps on my phone that keeps showing up in the iPhone App Store as having updates. I've updated but they keep showing up on the phone app store as update available. I've also tried deleting them and reinstalling but they still show up whenever I open the app store.

Pocketflicks and Cameraflash. 3GS. OS 3.1.2. OEM not unlocked or jailbroken.

Anyone have solutions? Thanks.

slippieslik

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
you should do a full back up on the itunes side and then check to see if itunes has any updates if not then do a delete to the software and redownload and it shouldnt cost anything but you should get the full update and no responses to update again...facebook did it to me but solved after delete and redownload...

ZeTaBYTeS

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have the same issue recently too. Checked for app update on iTunes and it found 1 new update for Facebook 3.03 (from 3.02). Downloaded on iTunes and synced with iPhone but the Facebook 3.03 update appears again and again on both iTunes and iPhone. Tried deleting and reinstalling Facebook 3.03 but to no avail. Any thoughts?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
This happens to me every once in awhile. I just make sure both iTunes and my iPhone have the newest version and eventually it fixes itself.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe in ALL Conspiracies... SOME I do... This is one of them... Just like Bill Gates & microsoft, I believe Mr.Jobs, Apple AND A T & T have BUILT in Flaws to ensure YOUR INSANITY... I Believe it's called Propritary ownership... They OWN the OS, your the end user.

Rob_N

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
This happened to me again this morning,two updates both downloaded went back to the Apps store and it still showed one outstanding.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i'm having this problem with different apps as well. i'm also having an issue where an app on itunes is showing an update, it updates, but it never really updates! lol, make sense? essentially i've always got an update to one of my apps on itunes because it never goes away.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I do not want to be notified about any cases. How can I stop getting notified? Is there any way of stopping notifications? Let me know please.