3g stuck in recovery mode - help!!!

PaulZie

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
hi guys,
I have a 3g OS3.1.2 jailbroken last week. everything was working OK until last night I downloaded iTypefastR3 cracked from SiNful iPhone, then I noticed Cydia would not start. Dont know what happened but same had happened before to my 2G, I had to restore that phone to bring Cydia back to life, so I decided to do the same to this 3g. I used Pwnage Tool for Mac to jailbreak it then Ultrasn0w to unlock it like I did 2 weeks ago, except for this time after it run all the restoring and everything, it goes directly to the recovery mode with the plug and the itune disk icon on the screen. after running the pwnage tool jailbreak again and the problem persists, I went back to trying to restore and jaikbreak it with redsn0w on os3.0, I got the same recovery mode screen again!!!
anyone here have any idea why and solution to this?
thanks!!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have no idea why but this is why you shouldn't run cracked apps :p I'm sure the cost of the app wasn't worth this headache you're going through. You said you unlocked it so I'm guessing that your SIM is not the one the phone is locked to by default? Did you try turning the phone off and then back on? does it boot? does it go back into DFU mode? So you created a custom firmware with pwnage tool since your phone is in DFU mode when you plug it in with iTunes open does it say it found a phone in restore mode? or does it try to activate the phone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2