I just got 'permission' from my wife to get the 3GS and give her my 3G....I am curious if there is any intel on if it is going to stay $199 for the foreseeable future. It would hack me off if it went down to $99 next week after purchasing. Any comments on what you like best about your 3GS over 3G are welcome....thanks.
- 10-20-2009, 12:53 PM #2
- 10-20-2009, 01:02 PM #3
- 10-20-2009, 02:25 PM #4
- 10-20-2009, 02:47 PM #5
- 10-20-2009, 03:35 PM #6
- 10-20-2009, 03:39 PM #7
I got my 3GS back in July. I love it.
My girlfriend is now crushing hard on my iPhone and wants one, but her contract doesn't expire until NEXT November. With the next iPhone coming around in June she thinks she can wait till then. We'll see. >_<
- 10-20-2009, 04:24 PM #8
As the owner of a 3G, I'm still satisfied without jumping to a 3Gs. There simply wasn't enough differences between the two phones to make me want to upgrade. It would have been different if I had a 2G instead.
I'm gonna wait for the next latest and greatest next year....that's assuming Apple is going to release another phone then. -)
Almost forgot, If you are planning jailbreaking a new 3Gs, you can forget about it. Apple has patched the 24k exploit in the newer 3Gs phones.
Last edited by lungho; 10-20-2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: adding info
- 10-21-2009, 12:03 AM #9