Google Sync won't sync all calendars

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Imageshack - 1661tyq4.jpg

It will sync the @gmail.com calendar but it will not sync any of the " other calendars " except US Holidays, what gives? It only shows the @gmail.com and US Holidays calender when I log into Google Sync from my iPhone. Please tell me I don't need another app.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah, the short time I used google sync I had the same issue. As far as I can tell it is a known issue that can not be corrected at the moment. The only thing you can try is deleting your account and then setting it back up. Even that is not promised to work.

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
I had that problem, following these directions on my phone: Mail, Calendar, & Contacts Setup : Choose Which Calendars to Sync - Mobile Help fixed it for me. I know have mine and my girlfriends events syncing to my phone without a problem.

You must have not read other posts, when I login to google sync from my iphone (I followed the exact same guide you posted) it only brings 2 of the 4 calendars I have to choose to sync.

My nebraska cornhuskers and oklahoma city thunder calendars are not even coming up in google sync for me too choose from.

Am I really confusing people this bad or is nobody paying attention to what has already been said in this thread?

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
sorry i got my NFL calenders there. i just tried to get the college teams and couldnt find the "add to google calender" option. it does work for NFL though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77