Bookmark Icons

wade

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Question, when I restart my phone I have blank icons on the home screen. You can hold down to delete them as you would any applicatiion, and they will be deleted but when you power cycle the phone there back. I have done a restore and that doesnt help. When you hold down to delete them it says Are you sure want want to delete the bookmark? And its not the book marks that are in my safari bookmarks becasue i can delete one of those and still same amount of blank icons. Any thoughts?

MntnDewMan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Question, when I restart my phone I have blank icons on the home screen. You can hold down to delete them as you would any applicatiion, and they will be deleted but when you power cycle the phone there back. I have done a restore and that doesnt help. When you hold down to delete them it says Are you sure want want to delete the bookmark? And its not the book marks that are in my safari bookmarks becasue i can delete one of those and still same amount of blank icons. Any thoughts?

I've got the same problem - It's something to do with jailbreaking your iphone. I'm trying to fix it on mine right now and have had no luck so far.

- MDM

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2