Sync Issues & Volume Issues

miamitreo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
How long is the average time to sync the NEW 3gs? I have had at least an 1 HOUR wait to get to the 25 % mark SEVERAL times. Apple says to "just let it run" but I'm having a hard time believing it takes that long to sync. Also the volume of the external speaker is not loud at all. I have a few friends with 3G that seem to be very loud. What gives?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Depends on how much stuff you have on your iPhone just let it run. I have read peoples iPhones takin. 5+ hours to sync.

bruce.abbott

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
The 3GS should actually sync faster than iPhone 3G because it's memory has faster access times. Is your volume weak all around or just with ringtones, etc?

miamitreo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The sync/back up process is terribly slow. For reference I'm coming from a BB 8310. The symc process takes all of 2-3 Min. While I dont expectthe Iphone to be on par, I did expect it to NOT be 20 times worse!!

miamitreo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ok a tech had me change a setting relating to an error message
for the default mail client and it seems to be syncing a whole
lot faster. I will update ya'll later.

Thanks

miamitreo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
In Internet explorer click tools, then the tab that says programs then make sure the drop box for email is Microsoft outlook then apply or ok.*

This solved my lenghty scnc/back up process to a very reasonable few minutes verses 1-2 hours or more for a incomplete process.*

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77