Loss of Signal Strength 3G/3.0

BlackBlood#IM

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Every since upgrading to OS 3.0 I've had a strange problem with my signal bars. I'll be using my phone (3G 16g) everything is peachy and I have full bars and 3g. I will then put my phone into sleep and when I click the home button or sleep key to look at the time or unlock, I see full bars for a moment then they disappear and I'll have none. This happens constantly and the bars will slowly come back one by one over a period of time. I've tried the "Airplane mode" trick and it helps sometimes. Anyone else having this problem? It makes phone calls frustrating because I wont have full signal to talk.

icebike

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Well are you having problems making calls or receiving them, or surfing the web?

It might be that your phone dropped to edge rather than use the extra power that
3G needs, especially when its just sitting there doing nothing.

I'm not seeing this here.

BlackBlood#IM

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Well are you having problems making calls or receiving them, or surfing the web?

It might be that your phone dropped to edge rather than use the extra power that
3G needs, especially when its just sitting there doing nothing.

I'm not seeing this here.

The only problem I have noticed, so far, is when someone calls me and I answer they are unable to hear me due to my lack of service. I have to hang up and wait a second for my bars to come back. I haven't tested being able to connect to the internet because I am always around wifi. I'll try this out and report back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2