My iPhone is Imploding!! Help!

TDavis28

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
First I would just like to say hello to everyone on TiPB forum. This is my first post and I am having problems with my iPhone. It seems like everyday I am having a new problem with it. I got it as a Christmas gift and everything seemed to be working perfectly with it for the first couple of weeks. Then I started having problems finding a wi-fi signal with the iPhone. I would try to reboot it and it would connect to my wi-fi signal for a couple of seconds then it would go back to 3G. Next, I stopped receiving calls after the phone was in sleep mode. When I unlock the phone, all of my missed calls and texts would appear. After that, my speakerphone stopped working. Next, my iPhone won't keep a 3G signal. And finally, today my iPhone has no audio during a phone call.

I don't know what to do now. Any suggestions???

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Sounds like your phone is probably defected. I'd take it to an Apple store and explain what has gone wrong with it. If you don't live near an Apple, go to AT&T.

TDavis28

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I will probably go to an Apple Store then. The closest one to me is in Atlanta, about 90 minutes away. Hopefully that will work. Thx.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I will probably go to an Apple Store then. The closest one to me is in Atlanta, about 90 minutes away. Hopefully that will work. Thx.

That seems like your best bet. Just wanted to let you know that you should probably call ahead of time (sooner the better) and make an appointment with a genius that way you don't have to wait forever. Good luck!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Before driving the 90 miles, try restoring the phone via iTunes. Be aware that this will erase all info on the phone and reset it to the factory settings.

TDavis28

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I made the trip to The Apple store in Atlanta today and after they looked at my phone they gave me another one. They even replaced my Invisible Shield too. No problem at all.

TDavis28

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Well after they told me I would be getting a replacement phone, I asked if I could remove my shield just in case I needed proof for a new shield. They said that would be too much trouble and gave me a pass to get a new one at the kiosk downstairs.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Oh, thats cool. The apple store here doesn't carry them, so that could be why they never said anything to me when I was taking it off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234