How to transfer songs from my iPhone back to the computer?

henrydwin

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
:)I just recently got a new pc because my old one had completely crashed. so on the new computer I downloaded itunes and got a completely new library of music. unfortunately all of my Music and Video collection was gone in the blink and I was left with nothing. It is luckily for me most of my music and videos were stored on my iPhone so they were not gone forever. Now I thought I could just start up the iTunes software and simply transfer songs from my iPhone back to the computer, but I was wrong!

After I ask my best friend how i couldn't transfer my iPhone music to my computer. He told me iTunes can only transfer the files to iPhone,but I cannot transfer music, automatically or manually, from my iPhone to a computer, and I cannot use iPhone to copy a music library from one computer to another. Apple managers are very concerned about privacy and copyright laws so they have made it very difficult to transfer music from iPhone to Computer or between different iPod devices by simply using iTunes.

I thought it would be a good idea to make a tutorial for iPhone fans who was confused by how to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to computer or iTunes!!!! Well luckily for me I was not the only one who was facing this problem, there were plenty of other people stuck in the same predicament and as you already know "where there is a will there is a way". My friend recommend me use Cucusoft iPod/iPhone/iTouch to Computer Transfer,.Personally I was very much relived and happy with the success I achieved by using this software. It helped me transfer all of my songs, videos and files from my iPhone to my new computer very easily and quickly.

:DNow I will share how to transfer songs from my back to the computer!!!

Step1: Run iPhone to Computer transfer Firstly, double click the icon of iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer in the desktop to run it. The following window will pop up. That means it is looking for your iPhone device.

Tip: If the iPhone to Computer Transfer couldn't find the iPhone, please reconnect the iPhone to computer and the "rescan" button to detect and scan the device again. Or, you can try to connect your iPhone to PC again.

Step2: Select the photos you want to transfer After the device is detected successfully, you can select the picture files you want to download to computer:

You can select the "Photo" from the left options.

On the right window, all the files will be added if you have chosen "Select all".

Once you have decide which music files would be transferred, you just need to click the "Start Transfer" button, this iPhone to Computer transfer will begin to transfer photos from iPhone to Computer

Step3: Start to transfer photos from iPhone to your computer After click the button "Start Transfer", a pop up will show. You have two choice

Transfer to Disk only.Transfer to iTunes.

You can choose to "Transfer to Disk only". Then click the "Start Transfer" button, the process of transfer photos from iPhone to computer will start.

Step4: Transferring photos from iPhone to computer finished

When the the process of transferring photos from iPhone to computer finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
1. Type Bing.
2. Type Sharepod.
3. Download.
4. Double click Sharepod.
5. Enjoy the transfer.
6. Pay no money.
:)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
ctt1wbw- I like your deliberate step of going to bing in order to get yourself
to a google product haha

Didn't know Sharepod was a Google product...? Hey, it's free and easy. Sort of like the Easy Bake Oven, except free. Anyway, you get my point. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2