is this normal?

piercedirish

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I have had a 3g now for 2 weeks. I have bad screen lags, a backspace that hangs and erases emails, slow key lags, random returns to the springboard, and poor 3g while my wides BJ 2 holds 3g all day. Is this to be expected? Also my battery is below what I would expect. I am updated to 2.1 and have the problems being jailbroken and stock. I am just wondering if it is my phone or if this is the way it is. Thanks!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Update to 2.2. Battery life depends on the you the user. The iPhone 3g has pretty good battery life for a 3g phone. Coming from a non-smartphone then sure the battery life will seem poor.

But try updating like I mentioned and see how things work out for you.

Good luck!

piercedirish

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
thanks. I will try this. If it doesn't help and I get past my 30 days with AT&T will apple still work with me? It is my first apple product. I love the phone, I just want it to work right. Thanks again!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
thanks. I will try this. If it doesn't help and I get past my 30 days with AT&T will apple still work with me? It is my first apple product. I love the phone, I just want it to work right. Thanks again!

Yeah, stop by a Apple store, even after the first 30 days they are more than happy to help you out. At least in my experiences they are.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4