DST issues with Calendar

vinxavi

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
All my Calendar events on Exchange are correct in terms of time, but there are a handful of events that have synch'd to my iPhone that are an hour ahead. I thought tonight's DST change would have corrected it, but it hasn't. I stopped synch'ing my Calendar and started it back up, but no luck. I'm on the latest firmware and I'm on Exchange 2003. I have Windows Mobile phones running both Goodlink and AS that have these hour off meetings correct, so it's certainly something with the iPhone. Any suggestions?

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Now thats a really goof question. I have no idea since I am running exchange 2007. I have yet to check that after the time change. Let me see if mine is all good.

Update: Just checked mine and all is well. Not sure whats up with yours? Perhaps its 2003? :confused:

Last edited:

rpalumbo#IM

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Not sure, mine are all OK. I use Outlook 2003 but I also use Google Desktop Sync. So unless google calender did it for me and then synced to my outlook, then that is what might have corrected it.

Sheila

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
DST calendar sync issue

I am having the same issue and so are severl of my colleagues. We are all using Exchange 2003 with Active Synch. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Sheila

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Got it fix for calendar issue

Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> scroll right down to the bottom, there is a option called Time Zone Support. Have you tried setting this to the correct time zone? For some reason this is not linked to your current date&time settings.

Hope it helps, let me know...worked for me