Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Unhappy OxE80002E error

Hello everyone,
    I appreciate that there is a place to scream for help with this problem.
    It seems I'm not the only one either. While attempting to work my application "tripometer" I get the error "application was not able to install due to this unknown error oxe800002e. I have spent hours with I phone techs who sent me to I tunes techs. Have also emailed greenarrow software for help but no body has an answer.
    I loved this application and had it once, used it fine, then lost it and all my data.

Any ideas???
    iPhone Intermediate

444 Posts
    Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

Erase it off your phone (hold app till it jiggles and then press black X and say yes to delete).

Download the updated app. Sync with your computer. Uncheck the app from your application list. Resync. Re-check app and sync again. The sync will load the new version. Unfortunately if it is a game you will probably lose your settings and high scores.

Well, I came up with a relatively simply solution. Delete the "offending" applications from your computer, then sync with your iPod Touch - have it copy the applications from the iPod to the computer.

Two different solutions via Apple Discussions.