I Won The Contest And Have A Question

patrickbballer

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
i won the 10 dollar itunes store coupon and was wondering i have allready redeemd it buy i want to know if i can buy somehitn on the app store on my iphone and if it will charge the coupon still or not.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You entered the coupon in iTunes? As long as you have credit in iTunes when you purchase something over the app store it does indeed use your credit.

patrickbballer

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
the contest where u review a game and if u leave a comment u get a chance at winning 10 itunes bucks to buy that game. oh yeah and by the way i have a question. my computer wont synce with the iphone 3g and i am planning on getting a new mac. if i have an iphone 3g full of apps that i have bought on my iphone appstore. if i connect it to a brand new mac that i am going to buy is there anyway of getting the information off of my iphone and onto my new mac(itunes). info meaning my apps and like pictures and contacts stuff like that.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
the contest where u review a game and if u leave a comment u get a chance at winning 10 itunes bucks to buy that game. oh yeah and by the way i have a question. my computer wont synce with the iphone 3g and i am planning on getting a new mac. if i have an iphone 3g full of apps that i have bought on my iphone appstore. if i connect it to a brand new mac that i am going to buy is there anyway of getting the information off of my iphone and onto my new mac(itunes). info meaning my apps and like pictures and contacts stuff like that.

For reviews you would have won a iPhone Blog Store coupon, not a iTunes coupon no?

And everything is stored in your iTunes account. You will have to register your iTunes account to your new Mac and you will be good to go.

patrickbballer

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
thanks so much cause like everyday i think to my self **** what am i going to do haha. but really best website in the world. and i got an itunes gift certificate from tipb grand prix prize.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2