Will 3G iPhone succeed?

emceechad

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I don't think 3G is a huge buying point for mainstream iPhone users, so I think it will be a usual moderate success for Apple. I'm not thinking about anything groundbreaking, but the sales for the 3G iPhone will indeed be a benefit.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Hey, the Apple IIgs was great!

But about the 3G iPhone . . . when it came out, everybody said to wait for the 2nd generation on every Apple hardware, so after the big success the first one has been, the second should be an absolute home run.

Limozulu

May 31, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 3G, a big need to the current iPhone. The 3G network is fast and satisfying.:) Nevertheless, AT&T's network called EDGE is slow and horrible.:( Will Apple's new "JesusPhone" satisfy on round two? Of course it will, its Apple, right? Anybody will buy their products. No matter what price. Let's wait and see in the WWDC '08 Apple Keynote!:D
my opinion is that the new iPhone will be successful but maybe just little more than the old iPhone because I think that what you had in the iPhone that was so good is the touch screen, and Apple's design, and all of these will stay the same. I dont know about you but I'm not using my 3G cellphone to make video calls and I think the thing that people will like more is a good camera, GPS and not the normal 3G features.

redsoxfan950

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
There is no way that the iphone 3g will not succeed becuase all the people who first bought the iphone probaly want a new one and people who could have not got in the last few months would get one now.

gadgetluva

Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
I don't think the 3G iphone will have an issue with sales. Take the people that were holding off for 3G, plus everyone else that has their contracts with other carriers ending, plus all of the iPhone users that want to upgrade...

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
I don't think the 3G iphone will have an issue with sales. Take the people that were holding off for 3G, plus everyone else that has their contracts with other carriers ending, plus all of the iPhone users that want to upgrade...
... plus the rest of the world.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
After the 2.0 release, New 3G iPhone or not. We will have a official sanctioned iPhone. Complete with 3rd party apps. I personally am looking for a better Calender app and a way to backup all of my files.

Plus 3G, A2DP and GPS are all so close I can smell them..... touch them..... something....

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Will the 3G iPhone succeed? One word. Duh! :)

+1. I think they're shooting themselves in the foot waiting this long without inventory but yes, it'll sell like hotcakes. Hell, the mobile gaming platform alone would sell. Throw in the touch screen video iPod aspect and it's a no-brainer. Oh, BTW, it's a phone :p

kevinbell

Jun 9, 2008
Visit site
I bought a iPhone a couple of weeks ago from At&t store. No inventory issues... another hype of Apple? Ended up taking back to wait for the iPhone 2.

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
of course it will....and having to wait for them will only feed the frenzy.

looking forward to its release just like every other iPhone owner is.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77