its no big deal

scottymomo

Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
There was a time when I drove a hundred miles out of the way to get to a specific sprint store in Chattanooga that was posted on the register.com to have a prototype treo 650. The did and I played with it. Fun Fun Fun:)

Sadly I remember that :)

And that's where you confirmed the VGA camera when everyone was saying it was 1.2mp right?

I noticed on an iPhone commercial the Answer/End icons on the screen for answering a call were the reverse of most every phone out there (Answer on the Right, End on the Left)..wonder why...

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
I noticed on an iPhone commercial the Answer/End icons on the screen for answering a call were the reverse of most every phone out there (Answer on the Right, End on the Left)..wonder why...
An indication of their noobness in the wireless phone industry? :confused:

VetPsychWars

Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
Because a person grasping it in the right hand will find the thumb more naturally reaches the Answer icon in that position.

Me, I hold my Treo with my left. :)

Tom

scottymomo

Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
Because a person grasping it in the right hand will find the thumb more naturally reaches the Answer icon in that position.

Me, I hold my Treo with my left. :)

Tom

I would think the opposite is the case..it's far easier to extend your thumb to reach across the screen rather than contract it...I hold it in my left hand as well. :)

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
I would think the opposite is the case..it's far easier to extend your thumb to reach across the screen rather than contract it...I hold it in my left hand as well. :)
Agreed. Either would work but Apple have in right in my book (presuming you hold it in your left hand, want to use your left thumb, and answer more calls than you reject).

scottymomo

Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
So do right handed people tend to hold phones in their left hand or right hand? I'm left handed and hold the phone in my left hand...

VetPsychWars

Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
I'm right handed but hold mine in my left because how can you write with the hand that's holding the phone?

Then again I eat with the knife in my left hand and fork in my right because I can't see any reason to cut, set the knife down, transfer fork, eat, transfer fork... I'd be dead of starvation by the time that foolishness was done!

Tom

Certs

Mar 13, 2005
www.myspace.com
I am right-handed, keep the fork in my left hand. I can't cut with my left hand, but I can certainly stick a fork in my mouth with my left. SO it was an easy decision.

I keep my Treo/Blackajck in my right hand because they are made for ONE-HANDED use. The iPhone I would probably have to hold in BOTH hands to use the multi-touch interface they have provided.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77