Factory Unlock?

androidalais

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got my new iphone 3gs factory unlocked. I have heard that itunes usually sends a popup message confirming your iphone has been unlocked but mine didn't. Is there any way to tell if i have been unlocked? if not can i restore it again to get the unlock?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I just got my new iphone 3gs factory unlocked. I have heard that itunes usually sends a popup message confirming your iphone has been unlocked but mine didn't. Is there any way to tell if i have been unlocked? if not can i restore it again to get the unlock?

When I got my 4S unlocked, I had to restore it to get the pop up message in iTunes that it was now unlocked.

androidalais

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
That's what i did. I followed the instructions on the email but I didn't get a popup message. But my startup screen was different, it had a little loading bar underneath it and I figured that might mean something. It never did that until I backed up and restored it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That's what i did. I followed the instructions on the email but I didn't get a popup message. But my startup screen was different, it had a little loading bar underneath it and I figured that might mean something. It never did that until I backed up and restored it.

I don't know about that. I did unlock 2 devices and both got the pop up message. I hope you used a reputable unlocker. I would contact them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2