I just got my new iphone 3gs factory unlocked. I have heard that itunes usually sends a popup message confirming your iphone has been unlocked but mine didn't. Is there any way to tell if i have been unlocked? if not can i restore it again to get the unlock?
- 10-14-2012, 01:16 PM #2
That's what i did. I followed the instructions on the email but I didn't get a popup message. But my startup screen was different, it had a little loading bar underneath it and I figured that might mean something. It never did that until I backed up and restored it.
- 10-14-2012, 01:48 PM #4
- 10-14-2012, 01:54 PM #5
- 10-14-2012, 02:04 PM #6
- By ptw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2010, 02:35 PM
- By The Guy#CB in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:19 AM
- By HADOKA in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:47 AM
- By hatsuhime in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:29 PM
- By Alivemau5 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2009, 03:55 PM