- 06-17-2009, 09:26 AM #226
Mine switched over to "Prepared for Shipment" late yesterday afternoon. Still no shipping info, but I'm feeling confident for a promised Friday delivery date. In the meantime I'm looking forward to OS 3.0 and an UltraSn0w unlock for my current iPhone 3G.
- 06-17-2009, 09:33 AM #227
- 06-17-2009, 09:44 AM #228iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I preorder through an ATT store since my wife and I both wanted an Iphone(our first ones) and my tracking also says the receiver requested a hold.
Since our phones are being delivered to a store they have to deliver them before the 19th. So maybe there's hope that you guys getting them shipped to your houses will get them tomorrow.
- 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM #229
- 06-17-2009, 10:44 AM #230
- 06-17-2009, 11:45 AM #231
- 06-17-2009, 12:06 PM #232iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I ordered from Apple on the 8th. I am still stuck at prepared for shipment. I called Apple this morning and the CS person told me that my shipment was coming from a US location and would be shipped tomorrow overnight. Apple is still saying it will be here by the 19th.
- 06-17-2009, 01:01 PM #233
- 06-17-2009, 02:10 PM #234
To Our Valued Apple Customer:
Thank you for your recent order with Apple.
Our records indicate that your iPhone 3G S pre-order has shipped.
Our carrier's website may have displayed an incorrect delivery
date for your order. However, we expect your iPhone order to be
delivered on time on June 19, 2009.
You can view the most up-to-date status of your order at
Thank you for shopping at the Apple Online Store.
Apple Online Store Team
Answers to many Apple Online Store questions can be found at
online Help: store.apple.com/us/help
- 06-17-2009, 02:24 PM #235iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
My tracking just updated to departure scan and scheduled delivery date of the 18th.
Now I did preorder through a local ATT store(crossing fingers for a short line) but maybe you guys will get your phone tomorrow.
DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P,TX, US 06/17/2009 1:24 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
DALLAS,TX, US 06/17/2009 7:00 A.M. THE RECEIVER REQUESTED A HOLD FOR A FUTURE DELIVERY DATE. UPS WILL ATTEMPT DELIVERY ON DATE REQUESTED / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
- 06-17-2009, 02:43 PM #236
- 06-17-2009, 02:47 PM #237
- 06-17-2009, 02:48 PM #238
- 06-17-2009, 02:54 PM #239
- 06-17-2009, 03:07 PM #240
- 06-17-2009, 03:24 PM #241
Looks like Apple and UPS are backpedaling with the estimated delivery date issue. The exception notification is now gone from the shipment status on ups.com and now it only says that it's arrived in Louisville, KY:
LOUISVILLE,KY, US 06/17/2009 2:06 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
- 06-17-2009, 03:41 PM #242
- 06-17-2009, 04:39 PM #243
- 06-17-2009, 04:43 PM #244
Mine was initially scheduled for the 18th, then that disappeared and no date was listed. Then the exception information disappeared and now the scheduled date is back to the 18th. Not going to plan for it being here until Friday. Seems they (Apple and UPS) planned for something that UPS botched.
In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 06/18/2009
Shipped To: BOISE, ID, US
Shipped/Billed On: 06/16/2009
Product: WORLD EASE
Weight: .50 Kg
- 06-17-2009, 05:18 PM #245
- 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM #246
- 06-17-2009, 05:24 PM #247
my UPS tracking changed... now its back to arriving today, but last in Louisville KY.. at 206 am today.
scheduled delivery today too. weird.
someone mentioned an issue with customs, wonder if the issue is that the packages are now being released? rather than Apple's intervention?
- 06-17-2009, 08:27 PM #248iMore Intermediate
- 126 Posts
- 06-17-2009, 09:35 PM #249
- 06-17-2009, 09:59 PM #250