Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iMore Intermediate
- 144 Posts
Waiting for Activation/Phone is Disabled Message
I pretty much turned my old iPhone 3 into an iPod that has Wifi internet access and gave it to my daughter to use last year. I think she lost her charger or something else happened. You never know what a 13 year old! Anyway, I gave her another charger and then she showed me her phone. The first window says - Waiting for Activation. This may take some time. Then there is a cancel button under it but I can't access that with the first message on it. Then there is a big red message up top that says iPhone is disabled - connect to iTunes.
My first concern is connecting to iTunes. I don't want to do that then have it sync with my current account and get all of my info. Two, it seems like I need to get through these screens before I can start to make anything happen.
What do you guys suggest?
Thanks!iPhone 5 (32GB), iPad 4 (32GB), Apple TV, 2.3 GHz i7 Mac Mini - 16 MB RAM!
Apple... it's not just a brand... it's a lifestyle!
- 12-04-2012, 11:22 AM #2
- By Ringfinger in forum iMessageReplies: 8Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:58 AM
- By ChrisLuce in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:21 PM
- By spcm0012 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:42 PM
- By Frankless24 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:44 PM
- By kgvickers in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:17 PM