why does my ipad delete emails from my partners iphone
When I delete an email from our joint account, it deletes it from my partner's iphone, even though my settings say "delete from server never"
- 02-24-2016, 03:34 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: why does my ipad delete emails from my partners iphone
If you're using an IMAP email account (like Apple's iCloud email), it synchronizes email across devices. So, delete from one device and it removes it from all other devices using that account. Delete from Server Never just means there's no expiration date. When you manually delete something, that overrides that option.
- 02-24-2016, 03:55 PM #3
- By Evilguppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2016, 11:49 PM
- By krazeej412 in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2016, 10:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2016, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2016, 11:00 AM