Best Alternate Uses for your 12.9" iPad Pro

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Was on the treadmill the other day and got to thinking... instead of using for drawing/sketching, or business (work, email, communications, etc)... what I'd really get a kick out of is using the 12.9" iPad Pro on my treadmill as a screen!

I have a little stand at the top of the treadmill, I could easily stick it in there.

Anyone out there have any fun/alternate uses for the 12.9" that they'd like to share?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Was on the treadmill the other day and got to thinking... instead of using for drawing/sketching, or business (work, email, communications, etc)... what I'd really get a kick out of is using the 12.9" iPad Pro on my treadmill as a screen!

I have a little stand at the top of the treadmill, I could easily stick it in there.

Anyone out there have any fun/alternate uses for the 12.9" that they'd like to share?

I wouldn't call that a "alternate use" for me. I use my iPad Pro on my treadmill every single day that I don't run outside. It is actually one of my main use cases for my iPad.

I also use it to read nearly all my books in addition to the "normal" ways of use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2