Airplay/Apple TV question
So I have an Apple TV connected to my surround sound system in my bedroom. I pretty much use it for sending music from my iPad mini retina to it. At times though, I want to watch video on the iPad with only the audio being sent to the Apple TV. It seems like it always wants to send both video and audio.
Is there a way to do this? I would like it for various video apps.
- 10-27-2014, 09:28 AM #2
- By kozkozkoz in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2014, 08:46 PM
- By kozkozkoz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2014, 12:48 AM
- By takuma089 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Dx3me in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:08 PM
- By morrisbuttermaker in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 02:07 PM