Best apps for iPhone and iPad suggestions

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,

So we've switched up app vs app columns a bit and we're picking a clear winner. You guys had such awesome suggestions for app vs app, we figured we'd ask again for best apps.

If there is a category of app that you'd like to see which is the best or you'd like us to test (or even if you have a favorite you'd like us to recommend) - let us know and we'll consider it!

Here are some examples -

Best iPhone invoicing app for freelancers - Best iPhone invoicing app for freelancers | iMore.com

Best alternative calendar app for iPhone - Best calendar app for iPhone | iMore.com

Best mileage tracking app for iPhone - Best mileage tracking app for iPhone | iMore.com

So basically we're treating it just like app vs app and looking at tons of options, but we're only really highlighting the best app. If you're stuck on deciding between certain apps, let us know and we'll check them out for you!

Can be for either iPhone or iPad, just specify which you're using : )

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded to Tapatalk 2. Looks good so far.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
That sounds like a good idea. I see Forum Runner, Tapatalk, Tapatalk 2, and i can't find any others. Anyone know of any others I should compare with?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded to Tapatalk 2. Looks good so far.

Yeah, I just did and it's definitely different. I've got to familiarize myself with the layout and how to increase the font size. Thus far, it's only for the iPhone, right?

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just did and it's definitely different. I've got to familiarize myself with the layout and how to increase the font size. Thus far, it's only for the iPhone, right?

As far as I know. I left android awhile back so I'm not sure if it's been updated for android yet.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site

As far as I know. I left android awhile back so I'm not sure if it's been updated for android yet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Oh no. I'm sorry. I meant that there wasn't an iPad version. Sorry about that. Anyway, I found the settings menu and have made the necessary changes. So far so good. One things for sure, the push notifications are very fast.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh no. I'm sorry. I meant that there wasn't an iPad version. Sorry about that. Anyway, I found the settings menu and have made the necessary changes. So far so good. One things for sure, the push notifications are very fast.

Ahh, thought you meant for android. Yeah, not sure about the iPad one but you're right about the notifications being fast. Almost super-fast. Lol!

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Cool collections!
Would try the Fantastical, and have already got some very good apps for iPhone from enolsoft blog.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I "think" they upgraded the HD version for iPad? Not exactly sure but it looks like that received a rather large update a while back. Not sure if it's the same feature set as Tapatalk 2 for iPhone though...

anyone have any idea?

sbrookes

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Just tried myBlee, amazing for kids 6 to 12. Maths, geography, physics... My kids love it.

Is it available for free? I'm thinking of downloading it for my little sister. Right now, she's enjoying Maddie & Matt's Safe World. It's really interactive and informative. You might want to try it too.

Rom87

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tips, I'll have a look.
Some apps of myBlee are free, others are paid. If you download myBlee education, you can try every first level for free.

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good mail app out there that you recommend? Got Mailbox but not at Inbox Zero. Got Sparrow, but discontinued. So, is there a good app there besides the built in app?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2