How do you guys take screen shots on your iPad Air?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I know this will sound like a very silly question but how do you guys take screen shots on your iPad Air? And then where does it store and how do you post it?

I totally need to get familiarized with the coolness factor here, help me out, lol.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
iOS is almost exactly the same on each iOS device. D told you how to take a screenshot. It saves in the photos app. If you want to post it, tap on the picture and then hit the icon with the arrow coming out of the square box.

morjoie

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I used the method mentioned in the above posts, but it was a little inconvenient to press the power button because of the case I use for my iPad. On a hunch, I checked the accessibility settings and found Settings>General>Accessibility>Assistive Touch. Assistive Touch is designed for those who have difficulty touching iPad buttons or the screen, for whatever reason. I found it much easier to take a screenshot with this Assistive Touch menu. When you turn on Assistive Touch, it places a translucent icon on your screen. You can put that icon anywhere that is convenient for you. Touching the icon brings up a whole submenu of choices. In the submenu, under "Device," then "More," there is a choice for "Screenshot." The icon also moves out of the way when you take a screenshot so it doesn't block any part of your image. Very thoughtful!

I find it's a lot easier to tap on this assistive menu a couple of times to take a screenshot, than it is to try to press the power button through my case and my home button simultaneously. Also, I can't help noting that this is just one of many examples of how Apple, while trying to help those with mobility issues, comes up with a solution that can help anyone. A "rising tide lifts all boats" or something to that effect...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2