looking to trade in my ipad 2 air 16gb for a 32 gb
so I currently have an ipad 2 air 16gb and looking to upgrade. I want something that has more memory and can include wifi and cellular since I want to stream movies and get apps. what are the steps to do this?
- Best AnswerApr 06 2016 | 10:58 pm EDT
There are no real steps, you can just go but one. If you want to trade in your current device then I'd check, Apple, carrier stores or inline for the best offer.
- 04-06-2016, 02:42 PM #2iMore Pro
- 577 Posts
Re: looking to trade in my ipad 2 air 16gb for a 32 gb
DO you need just more storage or are you looking for a more powerful device ?
If you just need more storage, there are several deal for 64 Gb model of your device (iPad Air 2).
If you are looking for an even better (but pricey) device, you can but a 32 Gb iPad Pro 9.7".
- 04-06-2016, 10:58 PM #3
- By Mike Tanasychuk in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2016, 04:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 06:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 02:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2016, 02:00 PM