- iMore Intermediate
- 306 Posts
Google calendar sync question
Today thru Google calendar on my laptop, I imported an ICS file of daily all-day events for 2016 - 366 of them. Thye show up on the laptop. On my iPhone 6/iOS 8.3, they all show up. But on my iPad Air 2/iOS 8.3, they only show up thru August 28. I thought it may have been they just didn't download yet, but it's been about 6 hours now; plus I restarted my iPad Air 2.
I don't think there is a setting controlling this, I think it's roughly 477 days out which is an odd number.
Does anyone have any ideas why these all-day events later in 2016 are not syncing to the iPad Air 2 only?
- 05-09-2015, 02:35 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Google calendar sync question
Maybe this will help:
- 05-09-2015, 02:43 PM #3
Ref the Google Calendar app, how do I get the circle or dot to appear on the respective day on the monthly view ?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2015, 06:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2015, 12:51 PM
- By horacehenry in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2015, 06:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2015, 06:49 AM
- By Spike Lee in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:01 AM