iPad 3 or iPad 2S

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anything's possible with Apple, but if the next iPad is released next month, as been reported, we'll know soon enough. ;). Anyway, personally speaking, it really doesn't matter what it's called. Many people will line up to purchase it, I'm sure.

Just Me, D

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
We'll know when we know. Supposedly the show-and-tell date is around March 7th. I do think Apple will be shooting itself in the foot if they come out with an iPad 2S after the iPhone deal last fall. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with brother Steve being gone now....

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I really don't think they'll have it named the 2s because yes they'd really shoot themselves in the foot I agree after the 4s and also the iPad has never had the history of having the smaller updates like the iPhone.

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Anything's possible with Apple, but if the next iPad is released next month, as been reported, we'll know soon enough. ;). Anyway, personally speaking, it really doesn't matter what it's called. Many people will line up to purchase it, I'm sure.

Just Me, D

I believe the words "many people will line up to purchase it" .And this situation seems have happened in many countries.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, the name of the device doesn't matter. 2S or 3, it only matters what it can do. With the proposed specs and features that have been suggested to come out, they can call it the iPad whatever and I wouldnt really care.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

stillriza

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If it's the same cpu architecture thats been rumoured based on the A5, then I would imagine it to be a 2S. But if it is indeed the quadcore A6, then maybe Ipad 3. I duno, I dont like the name 2s for ipad.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
We'll know when we know. Supposedly the show-and-tell date is around March 7th. I do think Apple will be shooting itself in the foot if they come out with an iPad 2S after the iPhone deal last fall. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with brother Steve being gone now....

I think it'll depend on details more than what Apple calls it. No matter it's name, I'd buy it if it has the retina display and probably not if it doesn't.

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I think it'll depend on details more than what Apple calls it. No matter it's name, I'd buy it if it has the retina display and probably not if it doesn't.

Yes, this is very important for consumers, but the name of the next ipad may be a key factor for some trade companies to earn money, just like tradesteady said
You will know how's important if you know the name will be for the next-G ipad for those who are in business apple accessories...
in this post.

Link

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Why does it matter what the new model is called? Regardless it will be a new version of the iPad. The public refers to the 2nd generation as the iPad 2 now, but really it never says that on the box so Apple really never names the products anything other than iPad with updated versions coming out.

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Why does it matter what the new model is called? Regardless it will be a new version of the iPad. The public refers to the 2nd generation as the iPad 2 now, but really it never says that on the box so Apple really never names the products anything other than iPad with updated versions coming out.

This mainly due to our curious mind on Apple's new product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234