Cannot connect Ipad 2 server not responding
Ipad2 cannot connect as server not responding
- 03-28-2015, 04:54 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Cannot connect Ipad 2 server not responding
Hi and welcome to iMore.
Well, that sounds like it could be a few different issues. More information is always helpful though.
Are you on wifi? If so, check to make sure your router is connected to the Internet.
If you are using cellular then make sure you are connected to the Internet (your data plan is both active and you are in an area with signal).
Of course, in both cases, make sure your wifi is switched on and your data connection is established. Make sure Airplane mode is not on. All of this can be done through the Settings menu.
It doesn't immediately sound like an issue with your iPad but we can rule out many more things if you give us more info!
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2016, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2015, 02:57 PM