Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 12-14-2012, 09:05 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 10:51 AM #4
Without knowing what happened, I will cut to the chase and recommend that you restore your device either from a backup or as new. Restoring your device as new is preferred because it will provide you with a fresh start. Yes, it's an inconvenience, but the odds that your problem will be rectified greatly improves.
- 12-14-2012, 06:25 PM #7
You're very welcome, my friend, and I'm glad it all worked out for you. Take care and have a great evening...
- By Aflac in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:23 PM
- By pinny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:17 AM
- By joephoto5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:53 AM
- By RobeJazz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:11 AM
- By archie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2008, 09:22 PM