Movies from external HD to iPad 2?

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to grab and iPad and sell my MacBook. I've done research on being able to use apps to get flas on the iPad. My last issue is being able to get movies and shows from my passport external HD to my iPad without a computer. Can this been done since the iPad doesn't have USB? Sorry if this has been asked before I wasn't able to find it with the search.

Thanks in advance

Mike. T

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
To add movies that didn't originate in iTunes (store) or your camera, you need a computer to sync them. Don't give up your Mac.

You could use something like Dropbox, but you'd still need the computer to get the movie from your drive to Dropbox.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
hmm, thanks for your response.

I do live my macbook pro but I was just looking for a way to get an iPad and have some cash on the side. another question for ya, can you download iTunes on the iPad for me to be able to sync music with my iphone>

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
hmm, thanks for your response.

I do live my macbook pro but I was just looking for a way to get an iPad and have some cash on the side. another question for ya, can you download iTunes on the iPad for me to be able to sync music with my iphone>

No. If your on iOS 5, you can sync any purchased music from iTunes through iCloud. But with all the stuff your wanting to do, your best bet is keeping the Mac. A iPad can't replace a Mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2