Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONoahO

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I Could Be King of the Lab!

School is where this case would be most useful in my life. It seems like there is always just one more paper or one last write-up to finish. Having a full, wireless keyboard would do wonders by allowing me to do some serious typing anytime and anywhere necessary. Lab rooms, and school in general can be pretty rough on a beauty like the iPad 2, so it's icing on the cake that "military-grade" and "aircraft-grade" are two terms used to describe the materials this case is made of. This is definitely a case with King of the Lab written all over it.

Last edited:

RocketmanNY

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
In homage to Dr. Seuss

I would use it on the plane
I would use it on the train
I would use on a boat
I would keep in a pocket in my coat (it?s a big pocket!)

I would use it to type notes on my ?Pad
I would use it to type emails to my Dad
I would use to enter a webpage address
I would use it to start a blog on Wordpress

With it I would have the perfect case from ZAGG
With it I would to all my friends brag
With it I would be as happy as can be
Oh, please, oh please pick me T-I-P-B!

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Would use it when I'm sitting on my couch in the living room, or laying in bed.
Although I would prefer a German QWERTZ keyboard layout, but I can adapt (my company only provides english keyboard notebooks to us...).

uurrozm

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Want one

This would be a grat addition to my new iPad 2.. I would use it practically everywhere.. This would almost make me use my Macbook for heavy tasks, but for everyday use I would use my iPad + Logitech Keyboard..

Mazon

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
This could be my daily case and keyboard all in one.
I am much faster on a true keyboard than the virtual keyboard.

I have been desireing one of these since the first version, just have not had the extra money lately.

I would put it to VERY good daily use.

glennkaonang

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This case will certainly help me work on my thesis. I'm planning to buy an iPad 2 instead of a laptop because I'm an active reader of magazines, books, and online articles, yet at the same time I need it to replace a laptop to do my thesis. Therefore, typing on the iPad will be a no-brainer by using this beautifully-designed case.

Last edited:

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Id use it most playing games with built in chat - such as CastleCraft. Quite an active game when you're top of your realm ;)

Nogggin1

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you really need a laptop?

With things like pages, Koder, FTPOnTheGo you really wouldn't have a need for a laptop and personally I could find use for this case at work, school and even at home. It's just such an amazing case!

bkpooh

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
A Winning Product

I am impressed this keyboard choice for Ipad 2 doesn't add much bulk to the device. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Last edited:

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Home. My wife won't let me buy an iPad so if I win the case I'll just buy an iPad too, attach the case, and tell her "I won it." Referring to the case and not the iPad. It's not a complete lie.

Talker

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Great on the go!

because of my work I'm constantly on the move, either train or plain, it's a great solution, for text editing, blogging. also I think will be useful in aplications like skype, or messenger.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2