TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiseit#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad Contest...Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Aside from all of TiPb staffer's stunning good looks that keep me coming back over and over, I really appreciate all that you do out there in the blogosphere to keep us lowly users up to date and informed about all the happenings in this crazy iOS world. What's new, what's old, what's borrowed and blue (so to speak).

Just my thoughts. Hope to win!

bausti25

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I just joined tipb, but am looking forward to using this forum to help me maximize the value I get from my iPod Touch and the new iPad 2 I will be getting soon.

G_XeN

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad

So, I'm not going to lie to you folks at TiPb. Not only would it be pointless, because you're administration, and would know better, but I HATE LIARS! I'm sorry you had to endure that brief moment of myself attempting at humor: I'm not generally very funny; except, perhaps, on accident.

Anyway, I can not reply as you wish, and have you indulge in why TiPb is my favorite site for technological discussion, because it's only just becoming such. I only discovered what your site was all about after I chased a free iPad here. I covet the iPad dearly. If you've been following my tweets you'd know that I finally jailbroke my iTouch early this morning, and it was a whole new horizon for me. A couple hours later, perhaps via my clutsy humor, I shattered the screen, all too literally j-breaking, or "just breaking" my iPod.

Anyway, I was just getting into this scene of iOS platform software developmental stuff -- you know, the good stuff. And to have my dreams shattered. Wow, I really would've taken my interests in the technologies at hand into the level of development again (something I haven't done since I owned my own computer, which happens to also be another story with an all too tragic ending, so I won't go there.)

All I can say is this, if I were to win that iPad, you'd not only have a regular for a fan, you'd have a devoted one, happy to be doing whatever bidding through the medium that is your site. And, -- no, I'm not coersing you -- I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of me, in either case. This site represents my number one focus, my driving force, my interest and pashion, and for such greatness, I already owe you my thanks.

My Deepest Gratitude,
Matthew Corey Ruljancich

P.S. You've been bookmarked. I'd love to have to dub you default, if ya catch my drift. :)

Pedro2NR

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb.com that is the constant news I can read. I come back to review and read any iDevice news out there.

Also, the site have great videos and store that is available all in one. Great source to view all the information needed.

tylerpew

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't beat TiPb's reviews of every app in any genre. I have used the help videos and documentation many times. The RSS brings me back to your site all the time. Here's me crossing my fingers for the iPad 2. Keep up the good work!!

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the best!! Every morning and through out the day i'm back for more. Set to my home page in my browser, always looking forward to news.
My favorite thing is all the great and helpful tips TiPb offers. Helps me breeze through my iOS devices. Videos are always a plus on step by step or walk through of the new products always exciting. :)
Thanks TiPb.

nevermind#CB

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
would love one

I would love an iPad2

I come back to TiPb everyday for the up-to-date news and I really like checking out the "New and updated iPhone and iPad" apps post.

G_XeN

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Omg, am I seriously up against 253 pages of postings? Wow, ignorance is bliss. No one every checks the odds on their video lottery machines anyway; unless, of course, they're Dr. Dr. Spencer Reid of Criminal Minds.... :)

angela.b9

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that the website contains the most up to date Apple news. When I was in the market looking to buy an iPhone 4, I constantly visited the website for news on the iPhone. Now, whenever a new Apple product is being released, I refer to TiPb for all the latest information.

appleboy27

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

I love TipB because of all the wonderful coverage they give of great apps and accessories for my iPhone. I also love all the live discussions, where we can hear your opinions on the latest apple news. This kind of coverage is something few others do.

I am already buying an iPad 2, but another one would be great, as I am sure my Mom would love one.

Thanks again for all the great giveaways! :)

Reactions: bbeauzil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2