iOS 9.2 Public Beta 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
About to send in feedback to apple for the first bug I'm experiencing on 9.2. When you go to remove game center information and it asks you if you want to uninstall the game as well if you click uninstall the game will still be there even though you've selected to uninstall it

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone report this? I'll sending a SMS/iMessage, after message is sent with keyboard propped up I'll put the phone to sleep. Whenever I wake the phone with fingerprint sensor and a white flash comes and goes. Quite annoying

law2010

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Do any of you have a 6S Plus or 6 Plus? I am curious if they fixed the frame-rate problem. When I put my 6S Plus up against my wife's 6, it is abundantly clear that the 6S Plus is running at 30FPS as opposed to the 60FPS on my wife's 6. It is really obvious when navigating the multitasking menu.

Has 9.2 addressed this at all?

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Do any of you have a 6S Plus or 6 Plus? I am curious if they fixed the frame-rate problem. When I put my 6S Plus up against my wife's 6, it is abundantly clear that the 6S Plus is running at 30FPS as opposed to the 60FPS on my wife's 6. It is really obvious when navigating the multitasking menu.

Has 9.2 addressed this at all?

Wondering the same thing.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
It will be basically the same as beta 4 when released so if you want the "official" release the answer is yes. If you want to stay on the beta program you can just keep what you have

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It will be basically the same as beta 4 when released so if you want the "official" release the answer is yes. If you want to stay on the beta program you can just keep what you have

Mine updated to 9.1 without deleting the beta, just showed up as an update. You can delete the beta profile after that if you want, but not necessary. If you want to stay on the betas after updating, just leave it.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Issue is back where mail notifications won't clear and you have to reset the device for to get unstuck. Yay. I thought this issue was finally gone -_-

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated to 9.1 without deleting the beta, just showed up as an update. You can delete the beta profile after that if you want, but not necessary. If you want to stay on the betas after updating, just leave it.

That's even better. I had to delete my beta profile for it to work though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2