- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Leaving IOS 9 beta the lazy way
If i remove the beta certificate and and beta apps in my storage area for apps in my setting->general->Manage Storage.
Will it eventually turn back to regular IOS9 when the next update will be released? Or will i just end-up in a dead end where no update will be coming for beta or not ?
- 09-22-2015, 12:37 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Leaving IOS 9 beta the lazy way
You want to go back to the current stock release? Simply connect to iTunes and Restore... you will always get the current 'shipping' version of iOS if you want that... only thing - you can't use a beta backup to restore to a lower version iOS.
- 09-22-2015, 03:49 PM #4
- By punishersg in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2015, 03:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2015, 01:46 PM
Cellular data that was initially turned off for some applications not turning on after iOS 9 update, why?By mzainasad in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2015, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2015, 10:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2015, 10:00 AM