Missing data from within applications after update

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Not really sure which forum this really belongs in...

I just updated my iPad 2 to iOS9 by doing a Factory Restore followed by a restore from backup. My backups are done to my desktop, not iCloud. And for the umpteenth time when I do a wipe/restore, not everything is restored.Apps that contain documents, such as PDF Expert and this time also iBooks, the data is not restored. And I can't restore the books to iBooks because it's not showing up in iTunes 12.2.2's list of apps with File Sharing.

Actually, NOTHING is showing in there even though I have iBooks, Nook, Word, Excel, PDF Expert, and a few others that do support importing data via iTunes in this manner.

PDF Expert, my documents are synced via cloud sites so I can restore those from within the app, but it's really annoying to do this every time I wipe/restore the iPad (or iPhone).

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not really sure which forum this really belongs in...

I just updated my iPad 2 to iOS9 by doing a Factory Restore followed by a restore from backup. My backups are done to my desktop, not iCloud. And for the umpteenth time when I do a wipe/restore, not everything is restored.Apps that contain documents, such as PDF Expert and this time also iBooks, the data is not restored. And I can't restore the books to iBooks because it's not showing up in iTunes 12.2.2's list of apps with File Sharing.

Actually, NOTHING is showing in there even though I have iBooks, Nook, Word, Excel, PDF Expert, and a few others that do support importing data via iTunes in this manner.

PDF Expert, my documents are synced via cloud sites so I can restore those from within the app, but it's really annoying to do this every time I wipe/restore the iPad (or iPhone).

Try using using iTunes 12.3

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Turns out it is 12.2.3 installed. Apple Senior Tech said it's a graphics issue, he's ging to take it up with the software engineers

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77