8.3 email issues

ED Munn

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I woke up to email issues on my IPhone 6. Specifically I cannot send on ANY of my email accounts. I consult and have two business accounts and one personal account.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I have been having the same issue on my iPad and just picked up a used iPhone 5s yesterday and have the same issue. I use hotmail for personal and outlook for work. Gives me the error all the time on both. I have tried everything that I can think of and nothing fixes it. Never had one issue on my droids or blackberry. It is definitely an iOS issue with active sync it seems.

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There is a thread on Apple forums with people having the same problem including myself. It all started for me with 8..3. I only have outlook email addresses and have done everything. Deleting each one and adding again one by one, resetting phone to new and everything else in between. It's so annoying having this pop up on my screen all day long including on wifi.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I use an iPhone 5. I have 5 Gmail accounts, 1 outlook, 1 iCloud, and 1 Comcast account. No problems at all.

Count yourself lucky I guess. My wife has the same issue on her 5s as well. I have solved the issue by switching to the me outlook email app myself. No issues using microsofts app. Hopefully Apple can get this fixed at some point.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So this issue still hasn't been resolved? I got a HTC One M9 not long after the issues started. (Not related, just like tinkering on Android from time to time.) I thought it would have been sorted by now.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm back to using the mail app on the iPhone and am still getting it on occasion but no where near as bad as a couple weeks ago. Still seeing it on the iPad as well but not as much. Hopefully whoever is responsible will get it fixed at some point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2