Apple Pay transactions

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
So this mornings article about Apple Pay working with US cards outside the US has a sceenshot showing this:
apple-pay-australia.png

When I use Apple Pay it just lists under "Last Transaction", the city where I used it and this morning it shows "yesterday". I don't have the name of the business I used it or anything else like the above, not even the amount.

How does it look for you guys?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So this mornings article about Apple Pay working with US cards outside the US has a sceenshot showing this:
View attachment 69016

When I use Apple Pay it just lists under "Last Transaction", the city where I used it and this morning it shows "yesterday". I don't have the name of the business I used it or anything else like the above, not even the amount.

How does it look for you guys?

I'm so envious!!!! I haven't been able to try mine out yet!!!!!:crying:

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Set mine all up, but how is it used at the stores.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Set mine all up, but how is it used at the stores.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hold your finger over touch ID and hold your phone against the NFC sensor. It will scan and then the display on your iPhone will have a check mark and a "DONE" message. That's it. I used it today again at McDonalds for coffee and the drive thru attendant did not seem too pleased to have to pull out the NFC sensor to scan. Seemed rather annoyed.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hold your finger over touch ID and hold your phone against the NFC sensor. It will scan and then the display on your iPhone will have a check mark and a "DONE" message. That's it. I used it today again at McDonalds for coffee and the drive thru attendant did not seem too pleased to have to pull out the NFC sensor to scan. Seemed rather annoyed.

Things like that should be mounted on drive-thrus. That has to be temporary.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Tell him to get a life lol

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

In the UK that is normal. They hand it to you in your car. It's no hassle

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
In the UK that is normal. They hand it to you in your car. It's no hassle

People tend to resist anything that offers the slightest inconvenience or anything that's new. Put the two together and in sure there will be some 'tude being displayed.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
People tend to resist anything that offers the slightest inconvenience or anything that's new. Put the two together and in sure there will be some 'tude being displayed.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Lol! Our American cousins!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll