iOS 8.1 released. Feedback/Bugs Thread

Nibs

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues syncing their music from iTunes on their 6/6+? I have a 6+ 64gb that's not taking my music no matter what I do. I have called apple and spent 2 hours last night with them. I ended up restoring and they told me to call back today. But it's still not working. All I get when I initiate a sync is a greyed out dotted circle. Any help would be appreciated.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden, I can't send messages to non-iMessage accounts from my iPad Air on 8.1. It is mated to an iPhone 5. I have rebooted both devices.

Sent from the AWESOME iPad.

Update: set it up from scratch with a new code, and now everything is working.

Last edited:

trebor8806

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody noticed that when in a conversation in messages with the keyboard showing you tap on a photo that was received(at the end of the conversation thread), then tap the full photo again and tap done, it goes back to the conversation without the keyboard showing and the photo is hanging halfway up the screen? There is more text above the photo so the image should go down back to the insert text line. I've provided screenshots.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416266210.493242.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416266227.461365.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416266356.143721.jpg

RicanMedic78

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had time to read past posts so forgive me if this is repeated. But i notice a bug where if the phone is on mute, and u click to play a Web based video, it will be mute..... But when you flip the switch to unmute, it will do so for a brief moment and permanently go back to mute. At that point, i have to go back and reopen it again with the mute switch already off for it to work. Anyone experience this?

elthesensai

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm having two issues with iOS 8. One is the one everyone talks about, it's the dreaded unable to download now retry or cancel. And now I notice that if I buy a ringtone it'll randomly delete itself and my text tone will go back to default. If I reset the phone it does the same thing. I've had to purchase the same tone a few times because of this. Any suggestions?

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
For me it takes longer than before to connect to my WiFi. Signal strength is however the same and once connected it doesn't loose is connection.
To connect I randomly need two tries. Never happened on ios 7.x