iOS 8 camera roll problem

MaxPayne79

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
so maybe this has been addressed already but I can't find the info on it and it's driving me crazy.

After I take a pic I'm used to clicking to the bottom left 'picture preview' to bring it up, check it, and either delete it or send it. But now, after I take a pic I click the little 'picture preview' and it always takes me to the same pic I took six months ago. And In that menu or whatever it is I can only scroll left which are all the deleted pics. Doesn't make any sense. Then I have to click top left corer for 'all photos' which takes to the 'moments' in the camera roll, then I have to go to 'albums' -> 'recently added' and then I have access to the pic i just took. LOL. What is that?? does anyone else have this problem? Please say yes cause i can't find a way to change it.

thanx.

Winter.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
so maybe this has been addressed already but I can't find the info on it and it's driving me crazy.

After I take a pic I'm used to clicking to the bottom left 'picture preview' to bring it up, check it, and either delete it or send it. But now, after I take a pic I click the little 'picture preview' and it always takes me to the same pic I took six months ago. And In that menu or whatever it is I can only scroll left which are all the deleted pics. Doesn't make any sense. Then I have to click top left corer for 'all photos' which takes to the 'moments' in the camera roll, then I have to go to 'albums' -> 'recently added' and then I have access to the pic i just took. LOL. What is that?? does anyone else have this problem? Please say yes cause i can't find a way to change it.

thanx.

Winter.

I haven’t noticed that. But it’s a beta release. Do your duty and report it to Apple, along with any screenshots and doc.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
so after you take a pic, you simply tap on the bottom left preview and it brings it up like in iOS 7?

Yes. It works exactly like is did on iOS 7.1.1.

I did notice, though, if I delete the picture that I just took, the button says [Recover Photo]... capturing screen shots and trying to recreate that to report it to Apple.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1