How To Capture A Selected Area On iphone 5s Instead Of A Full Screen Capture?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
How to capture a selected area on iphone 5s instead of a full screen capture? - If you need help doing this

The only way I have seen or know how to do this is to take a full screenshot and then open it in your Native camera app camera roll and choose the photo or screenshot. Top right hit edit and use the "CROP" tool to use only the part of the screen you want. That is all I have found and come up with.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
How to capture a selected area on iphone 5s instead of a full screen capture? - If you need help doing this

The only way I have seen or know how to do this is to take a full screenshot and then open it in your Native camera app camera roll and choose the photo or screenshot. Top right hit edit and use the "CROP" tool to use only the part of the screen you want. That is all I have found and come up with.
That or screenshot, zoom in and screenshot again.
There might be an app but I haven't looked.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I use iPhoto to crop my screen shots.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2