Tweetbot

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me why iMore and other Mobile nations websites do not format correctly in Tweetbot 2 or 3. Every other website I follow does. Just recently iMore and Android Central do not format correctly. Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How are you viewing their websites in Tweetbot? It's been a while since I've used Tweetbot and when I selected links with it, I usually viewed the contents via Instapaper or something. I'm just curious, that's all.

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
JustMe'D
I'm viewing them in Tweetbot. Normally, it formats it in a Readability style format that takes out all the ads, banners and so on. It just started happening a couple of weeks ago. I've seen it happen with other sites and then it would automatically go back to normal. There was a little button at the bottom of Tweetbot 2 that you could tap on and it would format to a Readability style if it didn't do it on it's own, but it didn't work for some reason. Can't find the button on Tweetbot 3. Just find it odd that the Mobile Nations sites are not formatting all of a sudden.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
JustMe'D
I'm viewing them in Tweetbot. Normally, it formats it in a Readability style format that takes out all the ads, banners and so on. It just started happening a couple of weeks ago. I've seen it happen with other sites and then it would automatically go back to normal. There was a little button at the bottom of Tweetbot 2 that you could tap on and it would format to a Readability style if it didn't do it on it's own, but it didn't work for some reason. Can't find the button on Tweetbot 3. Just find it odd that the Mobile Nations sites are not formatting all of a sudden.

Oh okay. I understand now. Thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77