- iMore Intermediate
- 103 Posts
Just noticed that the compass calibration has been fixed since I updated this morning to 7.0.3.
When I checked in 7.0.2 mine was off by -5 or something whereas now it's spot on or -1.
Never gave it much importance but I know there was some people in arms and raging about it. Double check after you update and give us your feedback!
- 10-22-2013, 10:27 PM #2
- 10-22-2013, 11:48 PM #4
- 10-24-2013, 01:53 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 345 Posts
Re: Calibration fixed
There is still a bug present in it (at least on my phone). When you're in the Level portion of the app mine says -1 consistently (which might be accurate). But if you change the colors by tapping the screen it goes to -0. This is consistent back and forth so it's not like I'm tapping it into level. Does this happen to anyone else?
- By JohnnySlice87 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:27 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 17Last Post: 10-20-2013, 02:44 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
- By knowledge_6 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:32 PM