- 10-02-2013, 03:06 PM #2
Re: iCloud and iTunes
Typically refers to the Apple ID that is used for iCloud services, such as backup and syncing documents and settings between apps. This is set in Settings → iCloud → Account.
The Apple ID that you use to purchase downloads from the iTunes, iBooks and App Stores and what syncs your iTunes Match songs, if you use that service. It's set in Settings → iTunes & App Stores → Apple ID.
It's important to note that your purchases are linked to your Apple ID (although music is now DRM-free), and are not transferable to other Apple IDs. So you should be sure to make all your app, video and music purchases on a single Apple ID to save yourself future headaches.
- By John Yester in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 07:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:07 AM
- By John Yester in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:06 AM
- By jdbii in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 02:00 AM