I would like to know from those that have used iOS 7 if you see anything about using bluetooth to do printing ? The reason is I would like to change back to a iPhone but without that I have to stay with android. Unless someone knows of a direct wifi portable printer that with work with the iPhone. Because I need to print invoices in the field.
- 09-01-2013, 09:39 AM #2
While I haven't used iOS7, perhaps some of these printers will work with AirPlay? Buy AirPrint Printers - Wireless Printers for iPad - Apple Store (U.S.)!
A few other ideas that may help are:
1. Use Personal HotSpot from your iPhone and connect wireless printer to the HotSpot
2. Take a MiFi based HotSpot in the field. Although this may be more expensive due to a data plan from carrier, could serve as a portable LAN/WAN. iPhone and printer could be connected for printing
3. Get an LTE based iPad or iPad mini, and use as personal HotSpot
- 09-01-2013, 02:09 PM #4
Cool. I've seen many Service professionals come to my house and print invoice or estimates from a setup in their vehicle. Sounds like you need a more portable one. Some the printers referenced in these links may be AirPrint capable, and meet your portability needs.
Amazon.com: portable printers for ipad
- By airick76 in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:48 PM
- By meashishnd in forum iOS 6Replies: 10Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:06 PM
- By garusg in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 11:54 AM
- By kusalanupama in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Nisvet in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 10:23 PM