iPad and iOS 7? ...

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
What are your thoughts on iOS 7 and ipad. Do you think it was meant more for the iPhone or do you think it will be a great experience on ipad as well?

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
The reason I ask is because iOS and OS X pre iOS 7 resembled each other. After watching the keynote it seems that they are becoming more and more different. I enjoy using the ipad because of them being similar, not sure if I will like iOS 7 on ipad. Hope that made any sense.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think the iPad will fair well with iOS 7. I mean think about it. Up to this point, the look and maneuverability between it and the iPhone are the same and working out well so I can't imagine it not continuing with iOS 7 and beyond.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I think the iPad will fair well with iOS 7. I mean think about it. Up to this point, the look and maneuverability between it and the iPhone are the same and working out well so I can't imagine it not continuing with iOS 7 and beyond.

Ditto. If it looks this good on the iPhone, I think it could work even better on an iPad/iPad Mini - especially if Apple refreshes the iPad using the Mini's design, as seems likely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2