Can't install any software on iphone
For the past 2 days, I haven't been able to install any apps on my iphone either through the AppStore on ios 6.1.2 or by iTunes. On the phone: I have tried new free software, new paid software (was charged for the software but it wouldn't install), as well as updates to existing software. I hit install and the activity wheel spins in the status bar for a few seconds and then nothing happens. At this point, updates just keep building up in the app store. Also, the itunes store will not download music to the phone, it just says waiting. With a computer and itunes: the apps say installing or at the end sometimes even installed, but they are not present on the phone and with resyncing to the computer say they are uninstalled. I can install tweaks and apps through cydia without a problem. I have tried the following without any benefit:
1. Turning automatic app updates on and off
2. Logging out of itunes and the appstore and relogging in through settings and also through the app store
3. Trying to install by 3G and by wifi
4. Resetting network settings and also resetting all settings
5. Holding power/home buttons to reset the phone multiple times
6. Removing ALL cydia packages and then reinstalling one at a time
7. Trying 1-5 in safe mode and also after restart with the vol up button held down so no jailbroken items are running
At this point, I can only think of restoring the whole phone--if I do this though, it will be to 6.1.3 so the jailbreak will be gone.
Could the iphone file directory be corrupted? If so can it be repaired?
Is the AppStore corrupted? Can it be reset somehow?
I would appreciate any help