Shared photostream issues

Nuttz565

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys couple quick issues I'm having with shared photostreams I'm hoping you can answer
1. When someone used to comment on a photo either I shared or someone else had sharerd I used to get a small vibration with a faint noise notifying me of the comment. Now I get nothing only thing I get is a notification on the photo badge. Is there a setting for this somewhere I'm not seeing?
2. On my wife's phone when I leave a comment on a photo she gets no notification whatsoever of a new message. I have tried turning off shared photostreams, powering off the phone but nothing. If she goes into the photo the comment is there but she gets not notification on the photo badge at all!
Thanks and hopefully some people can chime in here.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys couple quick issues I'm having with shared photostreams I'm hoping you can answer
1. When someone used to comment on a photo either I shared or someone else had sharerd I used to get a small vibration with a faint noise notifying me of the comment. Now I get nothing only thing I get is a notification on the photo badge. Is there a setting for this somewhere I'm not seeing?
2. On my wife's phone when I leave a comment on a photo she gets no notification whatsoever of a new message. I have tried turning off shared photostreams, powering off the phone but nothing. If she goes into the photo the comment is there but she gets not notification on the photo badge at all!
Thanks and hopefully some people can chime in here.

Are you sure you got a vibaration because on some of my notifications I think I am getting a vibe and I am not but they are so soft and faint you might be missing them. Also check the photostream notifications to see what it gives you as what it lists, sounds,badges,banners... etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77