Can anyone explain how exactly the notification center works? Just got the iphone 5 two weeks ago, and having never had an apple device and coming from a blackberry, I cant figure it out. I read that the notification center should show all calendar events and reminders in the next 24 hours, and it does when I add an event or reminder within the next 24 hours. However, when I add an event that is in 24 hours and 10 minutes, the event does not show immediately, as it should, but it doesn't show up after the next 10 minutes, and never does. If I reboot the phone after the 10 minutes, the event or reminder shows in the notification center. Is this just the way it works? Am I doing something wrong, or is this a big? Thanks in advance for the help.
- 10-05-2012, 01:26 PM #2
You aren't doing anything wrong. That is how the notification center handles calendar events. Also, if you go to Settings/Notifications, you can configure what apps you want it don't want showing up in the notification center.
- 10-05-2012, 02:44 PM #3
I'm also having a problem with calendar events scheduled for the next 24 hours not appearing in notification center on my iPhone 4. The problem started after updating to iOS 6.
Still looking for a solution, since the only way I can get the events to appear in notification center is to reboot my phone.
- 10-05-2012, 02:54 PM #4
- 10-06-2012, 07:23 AM #5
- 10-06-2012, 04:06 PM #6
- 10-08-2012, 06:30 AM #7
- 10-08-2012, 06:37 AM #8
- By deadp1xel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2012, 12:41 AM
- By Gary Mazo in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2012, 08:23 PM
- By Mattreed in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:10 PM
- By takui in forum iOS 5Replies: 35Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:26 PM
- By Shlov1 in forum iOS 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:47 AM