Unknown install error (-1)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try connecting your iPhone to your computer and see if iTunes can detect it. If so, select the restore option.

babygray

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah i finally got it to restore, but instead of using my icloud backup from today it backdated until april. so now all of my settings and everything are stuck in april. lost all my contacts, photos, everything. any ideas?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
yeah i finally got it to restore, but instead of using my icloud backup from today it backdated until april. so now all of my settings and everything are stuck in april. lost all my contacts, photos, everything. any ideas?

Once you logged into iCloud, Google, Yahoo, Outlook, etcetera, the contacts, calendar, notes & reminders that are stored online should sync to your device. As for your photos, try turning on photostream and see if they sync to your device. In any case, I would have a backup made via iTunes and then attempt to restore my from most recent iCloud backup. If things go awry, you know how to get it up and running and you can always restore the itunes backup you just made.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77